Fluke-Documenting Process Calibrator
DOCUMENTING PROCESS CALIBRATOR, NON BUS The Fluke 753 process calibrators are power multifunction documenting calibrators that download procedures, lists, and instructions created with software, or upload data for printing, archiving, and analysis. For documentation, the 753 automates calibration procedures and captures your data. It also helps you meet rigorous standards like ISO 9000, FDA, EPA and OSHA regulations. The 753 does the work of several tools; it sources, simulates and measures pressure, temperature, and electrical signals all in one rugged, hand-held device. It has an advanced graphical screen, and Li-on battery for longer life. The 753 is available as a package with the HART calibration assistant to enable remote communication from the tablet to the calibrator from up to 250 feet away.
- Measure volts, mA, RTDs, thermocouples, Hz & ohms
- Reading rate: 1, 2, 5, 10, 20, 30, or 60 readings/minute
- Operating Temperature: 14 to 122°F (-10 to 50°C)
- Holds up to a full week of results
- Dual Display
- HART calibration assistant optional