DRUCK - PRESSURE MEASUREMENT PRODUCTS
GE/Druck has a range of portable field calibrators and sophisticated bench top instruments delivering accuracy, productivity and safety to a wide variety of industries, including oil & gas, power generation, aerospace, metals and transportation, and water and wastewater. With GE, you can have confidence that all your pressure measurement and calibration needs are covered. Call Pacific Test and Measurement to discuss your pressure measurement needs.
- 0.015 psi to 15,000 psi Pressure ranges
- Multifunction Handheld Portable Field Calibrators
- Refined and highly accurate bench top instruments
- Long Term Stability
- Gauge, Absolute, Differential Pressure sensor options
- Wide Range of Controller, Indicators, Transmitters, Transducers
Though there are many sensing technologies available, most pressure sensors, transmitters, and transducers use force collector type sensors. Simply put, pressure applies force to a diaphragm or piston which causes the piston or diaphragm to move in relation to the amount of pressure.Modular Pressure Controllers bring together the latest control and measurement technology to offer an elegant fast flexible and economical solution to pressure control for automated production, test and calibration.