Depth Level Sensors
Depth level sensors provide reliable, accurate, and economical level measurements for many industries, and Government applications. From basic well depth, to Snow Pack sensors, to River Channel Depth, these are just a few of the applications that Submersible Sensors are making measurements for today.
Submersible Depth Level Sensors from Pacific Test and MeasurementPacific Test and Measurement is the leader in providing Depth Level Sensors for all applications. We offer lightning surge protection, stilling well weights, cable clamps, and desiccant electrical termination box to keep moisture from the sensor.
Our Submersible depth level sensors are good for:
- Water level sensors
- Ground water level sensors
- Fresh water and subsea applications
Features of our water quality sensors:
- Small in Diameter to fit most stilling wells
- High sensitive sensors for Low Pressure applications
- Special nose cone for high silting environments
- Extreme temperature ranges
- 40 Years of Experience in Depth Level Monitoring
- Analog Electronics that enable pulsed operation to reduce power consumption
- Titanium construction for corrosion protection
Click above Picture
"How To Order"
Contact Pacific Test and Measurement for Measurement Equipment
Pacific Test and Measurement has more than 15 years of experience providing you with unparalleled customer service and reliable, competitive pricing. Our team of experts can help you find the right depth level sensor for your unique application.
To learn more about our water quality sensors and other measurement equipment, contact us or request a quote today.