Amprobe-Navigator Clamp Meter
Price Each: $334.99
600A AC TRMS NAVIGATOR CLAMP - The Amprobe ACD-51NAV clamp meter serves as the first line of defense in any industrial setting. Typically used for facilities maintenance, the Amprobe ACD-51NAV clamp meter can verify system performance and quickly troubleshoot problems to minimize downtime. The ACD-51NAV is also a convenient, everyday tool for those working on critical machinery. Other typical applications for the Amprobe ACD-51NAV include motor testing, power quality, transformers and HVAC maintenance. The Amprobe ACD-51NAV clamp meter measures AC and DC voltage to 1000 V and AC current to 600 A. The unit is CAT IV rated. Additionally, the meter measures DC microamps as well as temperature. Many other robust features are included such as power and power factor, total harmonics distortion, individual harmonics and low pass filter to name a few. Designed for one-hand operation, Amprobe's leading-edge navigation system eliminates push buttons with an easy-to-use joystick which allows quick selection of measurement features on the display. Simply highlight the desired measurement feature using the joy stick and press to select. The ACD-51NAV is rugged and reliable and also features a super bright backlight display, built-in jaw flashlight and over-mold body to absorb shock -- all you need for commercial and industrial environments.
- True-rms technology improves accuracy in noisy environments
- Measures temperature from -58°F to 1832°F (-50°C to 1000°C)
- Includes inrush current measurement and phase rotation indication for 3-phase motors
- Non-contact voltage detection enhances safety
- Low pass filter allows measurement of voltage and frequency of variable frequency drives
- Continuity beeper quickly identifies shorts and opens
- Min, max, and smart data hold
- Up to $3,000 in FREE gifts
Please add a quantity to the following accessories before clicking the "Add to Quote" or "Add to Cart" to add items to your order/quote.