Amprobe-Industrial Clamp Meter
Price Each: $507.99
ACDC 1000A INDUSTRIAL CLAMP - The Amprobe ACDC-3400 IND is a CAT IV rated clamp meter ideal for industrial applications and utilities that require an extra level of safety. The meter includes True RMS sensing for accuracy and dependability and extra large jaws to accommodate wide diameter wires. The Amprobe ACDC-3400 IND measures AC current up to 1000 A, voltage up to 750VAC / 1000VDC, frequency, resistance, capacitance and duty cycle. Measurements are displayed on the 3-3/4 digit LCD with a 66-segment analog bar-graph. The ACDC-3400 IND has many features including peak hold, relative zero, an audible continuity test, auto and manual ranging, auto power off, data hold, diode test and overload protection. Amprobe ACDC-3400 IND clamp meters have a large jaw opening and accommodates conductors up to 2 inches (51mm) in diameter.
- True RMS Digital Clamp ON Meter
- Measures AC/DC current up to 1000A, AC voltage to 1000V and DC voltage to 750V, frequency, resistance, and capacitance and duty cycle
- Peak hold checks transients and motor start currents for spikes
- Relative zero displays the difference between the actual reading and a stored reference value and may be used with any function or range
- Audible continuity helps quickly identify opens and shorts
- Auto and manual ranging for measurement speed and flexibility
- Data hold holds the reading on the display for further analysis
- Up to $3,000 in FREE gifts
Please add a quantity to the following accessories before clicking the "Add to Quote" or "Add to Cart" to add items to your order/quote.