Amprobe Digital Multimeter W/ Temperature
The Amprobe 33XR-A is a manual ranging digital multimeter with temperature and capacitance for field service technicians. The Amprobe 33XRA measures AC voltage to 750 V and AC voltage to 1000V, AC/DC current to 10 A, resistance to 40 MO, capacitance to 4000 °F, frequency to 40MHz and temperature to 1832°F. The 33XR-A digital multimeter also features a continuity bepper, Min/Max and Data Hold functions as well as a separate door for battery and fuse access. The included Magne-Grip holster and magnetic hanging strap make the meter convenient for field service technicians.
- Min/max, relative, peak and data hold
- Auto power off to save battery life
- Separate door for easy battery and fuse access
- Magne-Grip™ Holster with magnetic hanging strap
- Display: 3-3/4 digit LCD, 3999 counts with 41-segment analog bar graph
- Display update rate: 2/sec, nominal
- Analog bar graph
- Overrange indication
- Operating temperature: 0 °C to 45 °C at _ 70 % R.H.
- Storage temperature: -20 °C to 60 °C,
- Input warning tone when test leads are in wrong jack
- Up to $3,000 in FREE gifts
Add a quantity below and we will automatically add it to your quote or buy cart when you click on the Add to Cart or Quote button above