Pressure Range: -15 to 50 psi (-1 to 3.5 bar)
PRESSURE MODULE, -15 TO 50 (-1 TO 3.5 BAR), (-100 TO 350 KPA)
The Fluke 750P Reference Pressure Modules are easy to use.
To measure pressure, connect the pressure module to a pressure source or hand pump and then connect the pressure module cable to the calibrator.
Apply pressure from the pressure source and it is displayed digitally on the calibrator.
At the touch of a button, the pressure may be displayed in up to 11 different engineering units.
When used with the 750 Series Documenting Process Calibrators, pressure readings can be date/time stamped and stored electronically for later retrieval. This saves time, eliminates errors, and supports compliance with quality standards and regulations.
- -15 to 50 psi (-1 to 3.5 bar)
- Highest range -15 to 300 psi (-1 to 20 bar)
- 6-month and 1-year specifications
- Temperature compensated 0 to 50°C
- Digital communication to calibrators
- NIST traceable certificate of calibration included
- Up to $3,000 in FREE gifts