Vitrek 959i Safety Compliance Analyzer
40A Ground Bond/LR Safety Compliance Analyzer. Comes with: K-2R, Power Cord, Operating Manual, QTPro II-950 45 day free trial, NIST Traceable Calibration Certificate without data. ISO 17025 accredited calibration certificate with data and uncertainties available with purchase at a reduced price with part number: ISO-CALN-95X.
- High Power Output – means better drive capability and increased test throughout. With up to 50mA of sourcing current for DC hipot the 95X Series gets heavy duty jobs done fast – available 100mA & 200mA AC drive tackles even the toughest sourcing requireme
- The Fastest Hipot Testers available – Thanks to our Dual Coldfire® microprocessors combined with Dual DSPs to provide Ramp rates up to 50KV/second, dwell times as low as 20mS and overall test times as fast as 3mS in optional Flash mode
- Built-in Phase Angle Measurement – allows the measurement and display of both resistive (in-phase) leakage current and reactive (out-of-phase) leakage current caused by capacitive coupling
- Dual Dimensional / Test Specific / Broadband Arc Detection. Where lesser testers allow you to set a single, global, amplitude only arc limit – the technologically advanced 95X Series utilizes time & amplitude based arc limits and uniquely applies them to
- Continuously Variable IR Test Voltage – Unlike most IR testers