Novus N322S NTC Dif. temp. controller for Solar Heating
N322S NTC Differential Temperature Controller for Solar Heating 2 sensors; The N322S is a controller intended for solar water heating applications. It controls the water circulation system based on the difference of temperature between the solar collector and the storage tank (or swimming pool).The instrument contains two NTC-type temperature sensors and two outputs: a control output for activating the water circulation pump and a booster output. It provides protections against overheating and freezing to the piping, preventing damages to the system.
- NTC Thermistor, 10 k @ 25 °C; range: -30 to+105°C (-22 to 221 °F); Accuracy: 0.6 °C (1.1 ºF);
- Sensor interchangeability: 0.75 ºC (1.35 ºF). This error can be compensated by the offset parameter in the controller.
- Measurement Resolution: 0.1 ºC from –19.9 °C to 119.91 ºC elsewhere
- OUTPUT1: Relay SPDT; 1 HP 250 Vac / 1/3 HP 125 Vac (16 A Resistive) OUTPUT2: Relay: 3A / 250 Vac, SPST
- POWER SUPPLY: 100 to 240 Vac/dc 10 % Optionally: 12 to 30 Vdc/ac
- Mains Frequency: 50~60 HzPower Consumption: 5 VA
- ENVIRONMENT: Operating: 0 to 40 °C (32 to 122 ºF)
- Storage temperature: -20 a 60 °C (-4 to 140 ºF) Relative humidity: 20 to 85 % non-condensing