Fluke I1000S - AC Current Clamp
The Fluke I1000s is a clamp-on AC curremt probe designed to expand ocilloscope applications in industrial and power environments. Ideal for measuring distorted current waveforms and harmonics.
- Allows accurate measurement of currents from 100 mA to 1000 A rms, 5 Hz to 100 kHz without breaking into the circuit
- A passive filter eliminates noise and ring on rapidly rising di/dt waveform, ensuring accurate screen displays
- Connects directly to an oscilloscope through a reinforced coaxial cable and an insulated BNC connector Can be used with multimeters with optional PM9081/001 BNC/Banana adapter One year warranty
- Can be used with multimeters with optional PM9081/001 BNC/Banana adapter
- Up to $3,000 in FREE gifts