Rugged. Reliable. Accurate.
At Fluke, we know accidents happen—tools will be dropped, kicked, stepped on or knocked over. You shouldn’t have to replace a tool because it fell off the workbench or was splashed with water or dirt. That’s why we designed the TiS55+ thermal camera to withstand a 2-meter drop and be water/dust resistant (IP54). You need to know that your camera will start up every time.
Ditch the clipboard
With so many inspections in your day, it can be hard to remember what you saw and where that was. Maybe you carry around a clipboard to jot down notes onto. The TiS55+ comes with built-in personal assistants, which means you can finally ditch the clipboard and have all the information you need in the images you take, including:
- Voice annotation
- Record up to 60 seconds per thermal image
- Identify exactly what you see in real time
- Take photos of asset numbers and other identifiers
- Use as a reference when looking at the thermal image on your computer
- Asset Tagging
- Sort your thermal images by asset
- Scan a QR code on your asset, then start capturing thermal images
- Connect your camera to your computer to view the images, sorted by asset