Compliance testing is used to determine whether a product or process meets a set of specific standards. Compliance testing is commonly performed in the electronics industry as products need to comply with the Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE) standards or ANSI or IEC. To ensure that these standards are met, compliance thermocouples are used.
Compliance Thermocouples to Meet All Industry Standards
When it comes to the compliance testing industry and Thermocouples, Pacific Test and Measurement is your sole source for compliance testing thermocouples. Pacific Test and Measurement is the leading provider of compliance testing thermocouples for all governing bodies that regulate electrical products for the consumer marketplace.
- Color-coded to tell the difference between types
- A variety of in-stock standard lengths
- ISO 17025 LOT certification available
- Build your own customized thermocouples available in our Part Builder Site
- Design a program to streamline usage
- Large quantities needed? No problem!
- Build new Thermocouples, including Type J, K, T and E thermocouples, to your specification
- Ensure thermocouple stock is available for critical testing times
- Spread costs over a 12 month period
- Flexibility to push and pull quantities as needed
- ISO 17025 Lot calibration provided upon request
Contact Pacific Test and Measurement for Compliance Thermocouples
Our experienced, friendly staff is available to help you find the right compliance thermocouple or piece other test and measurement equipment to match your application needs. With over 15 years of experience, our expert engineers can assist you with the simplest took or the most complex application.Contact us today to learn more about our compliance thermocouples, or request a quote.