(Friday April 19, 2019)
Pacific Test and Measurement®
9:00am to 1:00 pm
When you place your order, you will get a Confirmation from
Joyce Snowberger, confirming your reservation and all details
needed for the class!
"GETTING Accurate RESULTS" with Infrared Cameras
This is a Proactive 4 hour "hands-on seminar" Covering the "How To's" of
Infrared Measurement and how to interpret the results you are seeing.
(this is a 4 hour class with Certificates issued after the class is over)
What is Included:
A Fluke-62 MAX Infrared Thermometer ($113.99.00 Value)
• The Fluke Introduction to Thermography Principles booklet ($35.00 Value)
• Information on how to select and use the right camera for your Application
• Fundamentals of thermal imaging
• Infrared best practices including what to do and what not to do
• Thermal Imaging products are provided for Class (but if you have a unit please bring it)
• Free Parking and Food and Snacks are provided.
Comfort Inn - (Meeting Rooms)
31622 Pacific Highway South
Federal Way, WA 98003