N1500 Universal Process Meter with 2 relays 96x48mm + 4-20mA out 96x48mm ; The N1500 series of Universal Process Indicators are high performance instruments used for monitoring analog signals in the vast majority of industrial and laboratory processes. Configuration from the front panel is fast and easy, accepting thermocouples, Pt100 and 4-20 mA or voltage signals without any hardware change. The basic version comes with key panel programmable range, selectable decimal point, universal switching power supply, 24 Vdc output for field transmitters excitation, ultra bright five digit LED display and 2 relay alarms with 6 function options. 4 to 20 mA output for retransmission of measured variable to a recorder or PLC, two extra alarm relays, 1 digital input, RS485 digital communication interface and 10 Vdc output for load cell excitation are available as options.
- Double display – 8 digitsPV+SP and PV + timer indications Universal input: thermocouples, Pt100, mV, V and mA optional.
- •Personalized linearization 3 output channels: 1 pulse and 2 relays (10 A relay optional) 2 alarms with configurable functions
- Digital input for special functions Second output control for servo positioners PID
- Auto-tuning Soft start Ramp function
- 20 programs each with 9 segments Datalogger with real time watch function and capacity for 32.000 records
- Programmable timer Adjustable time base in seconds or minutes
- Access protection by password Factory calibration can be restored Optional serial communication
- •Carries USB for controller configuration and data acquisition Complimentary configuration software