4 IN (100 MM) HAND TURN DOOR LATCH - The Fluke CV Series ClirVu infrared windows increase the safety and speed of electrical thermal imaging inspections. With superior arc blast protection the CV series features high temperature silicon gaskets. The Mounting and door latches provide high pressure gasket compression. The die cast components are manufactured with the highest strength alloys. The CV Series is corrosion and UV resistant for working in more challenging environments. All the components have electrically conductive finishes for optimum grounding. The CV Series feature autoground, ClirVu optics, jam nut locking system, single hole installation and five minute installation.
- 2, 3, & 4 inch (50, 75, & 95mm) size options
- ClirVu coating seals the optic prior to assembly - * Protects against moisture degradation.
- Perfect for very hot and very cold environments * -40 to 450F (-40 to 232C) operating temp
- Grounds instantly to metal enclosure with AutoGround
- Ground and torture tested
- Compatible with all fluke cameras
- Type 4/12 (indoor/outdoor) NEMA environment type
- Up to $3,000 in FREE gifts