I.S. PRESSURE MODULE, 300 PSIG - The Fluke 700PEx pressure modules measure pressure using an internal microprocessor and can output readings in any of 10 different pressure units, specified in the calibrator setup. The rugged urethane molded case protects the module from rough handling and harsh conditions. The 700PEx modules can be calibrated locally using the Fluke 700PCK pressure calibration kit, a PC, and a precision pressure source.
- Intrinsically Safe
- NIST traceable calibration certificate
- CSA certified IS Class I, Div 1, Groups A-D T4
- ATEX II 1G EEx ia IIC T4 compliant
- Temperature compensation from 32 to 122°F to 50°C)
- Up to $3,000 in FREE gifts