Fluke 525B Temperature and Pressure Calibrator
(Fluke 525B/A0 120V)
TEMPERATURE/PRESSURE CALIBRATOR, NAMERICA - The Fluke Calibration 525B temperature & pressure calibrator is a combination of high accuracy and broad functionality for temperature and pressure instrument calibration. Compact and economical, the 525B is a benchtop instrument is well suited for both traditional calibration laboratories as well as process plant environments in which a wide range of instruments, transmitters, field calibrators, P/I converters, transducers, and temperature probes require calibration. This unit is a versatile performer that fills the gap between lower accuracy handheld field calibrators and more expensive high-end multifunction calibrators. The 525B sources and measures a complete range of RTDs, thermocouples, and thermistors. It also measures pressure covering common ranges from 1 inch of water (6900 Pa) up to 10,000 PSI (69 Mpa) using the Fluke Calibration 750P series pressure modules. Its dc voltage and current specifications enable you to calibrate other process calibrators and a wide variety of other instruments with accuracy that rivals any calibrator in its price range. From start to finish, this calibrator is designed for ease of operation. The intuitive front panel design features large keypads and display that help reduce training time and make the 525B comfortable to use even for long periods of time. Plus, you can store frequently used constants for a variety of probes in memory for faster setup on the job. The 525B can be used with MET/CAL Plus Calibration Software (v 6.11 or later) to meet the stringent documentation and reporting requirements imposed by quality standards such as ISO 9000. MET/CAL Plus is a powerful software environment for creating, editing, testing, and documenting calibration procedures, and for performing automated calibrations.
- Simulates and measures all ANSI thermocouples, as well as L and U types, and provides cold junction compensation to enable calibration of a wide variety of thermocouple instrumentation.
- Direct input for storage of ITS-90 RTD constants.
- RTD source uncertainties to 0.03° C
- Direct measurement of all Fluke Calibration 700 Series pressure modules covering the most common pressure ranges from 0-1 H20 to 0-10,000 PSI.
- Supports automation using MET/CAL® Plus Calibration Management Software or custom automated programs with standard RS-232-C and GPIB interface.
- Eight user programmable setpoints allow quick recall of values for Zero, Span and linearity checks during calibration. Programmable setpoint dwell times for automated calibration and troubleshooting.
- Sources dc voltage and current for multifunction workload coverage, enabling calibration of data loggers, strip chart recorders, multimeters, and other industrial instruments.
- Up to $3,000 in FREE gifts