Fluke-3 Phase Power Recorder
FLUKE-1750 C/W 4 X3210-TF FLEXI (NO TAB) - The Fluke 1750 three-phase power recorder has a unique capture algorithm to make sure all events are captured without requiring the user to spend time on set ups or consider the blind spots that are present with threshold driven equipment. This unit allows you to apply thresholds after data is collected with Fluke Power Analyze Software. The recorder automatically detects, scales, and powers current probes without needing batteries or an external power supply. It only requires single-lead voltage connections, ensuring a safe and quick setup. Once powered, the instrument automatically begins recording and LED lights indicate that the unit is ready and that the signals are within range.
- Molded water-tight case with rollers for Fluke 1750 & 1760 power recorders & accessories
- -4 to 122°F (-20 to 50°C) operating temp
- insulated, robust plastic housing
- 600V CAT IV / 1000V CAT III rated
- IEC 61000-4-30 Class-A standard
Add a quantity below and we will automatically add it to your quote or buy cart when you click on the Add to Cart or Quote button above