Amprobe TACH20 Tachometer Contact/Non Contatc
TACHOMETER, COMBO, CONTACT/NON-CONTACT - The Amprobe TACH20 hand-held tachometer accurately measures rotational or surface speed as well as length. Measurements are displayed on a large, easy to read LCD. The meter also includes an integral memory function that permits automatic storage of maximum, minimum, average values plus the last measurement displayed. Amprobe TACH20 tachometers are designed with optimal mechanical stability to ensure accurate, reliable and repeatable measurements. A variety or measurement units and mode functions can be selected. Contact rpm measurements are made by using the surface speed wheel. Non-contact measurements are made via the infrared beam.
- Contact / Non-Contact Tachometer, Rotational and Surface Speed with Digital Display
- Measures rotational and surface speed
- Build IN Memory and Digital Display
- Auto power off
- Contact and Non Contact Measurement
- Select RPM using infrared Beam or adapter.
- Up to $3,000 in FREE gifts